Monday 6 September 2010

BLOB!


It's always fun seeing my mum! When she talked about looking at this page she described it as my blob!

So onwards to my blobbing...

On Saturday evening I had time to reflect on my time in Gloucester over the past 12 years, there goes my youth, but in the process I've gained so much. Friendships, fantastic memories and the joys and pain of following Gloucester Rugby. Can't believe we lost our first game...
To all my friends and family who've stood with me, hugged me, fed me, laughed with me, encouraged me, laughed AT me, prayed with me, shouted with me at glos and played a part in my journey, thank you!!

And to those at Kingsholm on Saturday shout loudly. I CAN shout loudly, but Albury Australia is a bit far away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope

Hope