Sunday 21 November 2010

Dream on dreamer...



One of the main areas in which God has been speaking to me is in having the faith to dream again. After quite a tough time where I felt God had given me dreams for the work in Gloucester, and to see little of those dreams come to reality it's an awesome work of God's restorative and healing love.

As I've been spending time in a number of areas I've been able to chat and share about vision, hopes and dreams they have for where they are, and the youth in their community. As a result I've found my thinking more about the dreams for the youth in the UK.

What would I like to see happen? I've always had a heart to see God have a massive impact on the youth of our nation. To see lives transformed, to have communities changed and to see the God's Kingdom breaking in. But mostly I want to see young people meet Jesus, to have their whole lives impacted.

I've been

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope

Hope